Saturday, July 5, 2014

Good Bye to Orkut - Google Official Announcement

Over the 10 years of orkut I remember using Orkut in the initial stage of its launch and used it alot, but over the period when facebook took over the friendly social network platforms I did skip on orkut a bit. Later when orkut got into other feature I did skip on Orkut completely.

 Well finally google announcing its Good Bye to Orkut, Personally I think there is nothing to sad about as I'm using Google+.

Yeah your profile data, community posts and photos for orkut only can be downloaded using Google Takeout and this backup service is available until September 2016.

Good Bye to Orkut - Google Official Announcement
Good Bye to Orkut - Google Official Announcement 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . MB Blog's - Posts

Authored by Mehar Bhagat | Concept Promoted by Hites Infomedia | Web Solutions by Maple Graft